INSECTA Coating for Manhole Roach Control
Roach Control with
A long-lasting, safe and efficient, INSECTA Coatings are patented product that combines insecticide and latex coating to help keep your manholes free of disease-causing roaches.
Southwest Environmental, Inc. uses a safe and efficient, patented product that combines insecticide and latex coating to help keep your manholes roach-free.
Southwest Environmental will provide all labor, material, and supplies required to coat, with INSECTA Latex Coating approved for sanitary sewer manholes and cleanouts.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Southwest Environmental will apply an approved product for sewer roach control application in sanitary sewer manholes.
- Southwest Environmental will treat to a maximum depth of (8) feet per manhole, according to mfg. recommendations and will mark each manhole lid with an identifying color after treatment.
- Southwest Environmental will provide proper supervision at the job site during all phases of work.
- Southwest Environmental guarantees the application for (2) full years from the date of treatment. If more than 25 roaches are found in a manhole during the warranty period, the manhole must be re-inspected within 7 days. If more than 25 roaches are again reported in the manhole it will then be retreated (within 14 calendar days) by Southwest Environmental at no additional cost or obligation to the customer.
- Southwest Environmental will report a number of manholes treated with billing invoices weekly. Southwest Environmental will keep records of manholes treated from quarter section maps provided by customers and the quantity of product used.
- Customers will supply maps indicating the exact location of manholes and clean-outs or pre-mark manholes to be treated.
- Customers will make accessible all designated manholes and clean-outs to be coated. If a customer chooses, Southwest Environmental will expose and treat. This will incur additional charges.
- Customers will provide backup on major Roadways or allow to work weekends or nights to complete busy areas.
- Requirements may be added or deleted from the above Scope of Work, however, these must be agreed upon by both parties prior to commencement of work.
Benefits of INSECTA
- 2-year guarantee for product and applications
- Cleans and brightens manholes making inspections easier
- Insecticide won’t rub off or wash off, the insect has to break the polymer chain to release insecticide
- Not soluble in water, leaving a washable surface
- Kills roaches for 2 years
License No. 8592
Need More Info?
Rehab of Concrete Sewer Structures
Sewer Manhole Installation
High Performance Epoxy Lining
Composite Manhole Inserts
Lift Station Improvements
Hydrovac & Jetting
Certified Installers & Applicators